Saturday, July 27, 2013

Introductions are in order.

Hello folks, my name is Chris and this is believe it or not, not my first foray into blogging however I think i've found the topic that'll keep me going with it rather than giving up. So I will give you an overview of what to expect here after the jump.

I'm a fan of old Hollywood so 90% of this blog will be movies from the old Hollywood System but that doesn't mean I won't be reviewing movies from the '80s or even current era flicks. My tactic in reviewing is to do the movie title with a hyperlink of the IMDB link then copy/paste a more or less accurate plot summary. I then type up my review and give a score on the 5 star system.

Right now i'm in the midst of a project watching all the Godzilla movies plus a few other extraneous movies within the genre. These posts will come up either late Friday night or sometime during Saturday. I usually try to watch a movie once a week so there should be something other Godzilla stuff up here. I will repost the Godzilla reviews from a message board that i've been posting my reviews at since i'm relatively early on in the process.

So til then, the DVD player is off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment